Your timeless, straight cut unisex t-shirt, for every occasion. Beneficial for your skin, organic and undyed, not treated by chemicals ever.
From raw material to finished product all made in Europe. Designed to be long-lasting and circular.
Phil is 185 wearing an Unisex M.
- 168 gsm, lightweight, round-knitted jersey
- uncoloured certified greek organic cotton fabric
- not treated chemically
- soft as a cloud and healthy for your skin
- biodegradable imprint: with sizing, impact and care information
- cloudburst flaglabel: undyed organic cotton
- cotton farmed organically in Thessaly, Greece
- yarn spun in Fársala, Greece
- fabric round-knitted in Békéscsaba, Hungary
- fabric washed and steamed in Tahi, Hungary
- T-Shirt tailored, sewn, screenprinted, finished in Mosonmagyaróvár, Hungary
organically farmed, ethically made from fibre to finished product in Europe, within a radius of 1800km.
Keeping your product in the loop is the best for our planet and your eco-footprint too!
To make this happen we have 3 solutions for you!
2. Our give back system
5.2 CHF of this product is donated to the Save The Children Switzerland Emergency Fund .
Wear it, love it, treat it well. ♥
Between 30 - 40°C is the best for the fabric.
We recommend using washing-nuts for the most sustainable and gentle treatment.
Avoid tumble-drying, air-drying is the way to go, the planet and your energy bills will love it too. 🙂
Nope, thanks! Your T-Shirt has the untreated original color of greek organic cotton and will have a bit lighter tone of off-white by washing over time.
Feel free to iron, dry or wet with steam.